skip to Main Content

Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability

When it comes to protecting your business from potential automobile exposures, you may be under the false impression that a standard Commercial Automobile Policy (BAP) is the only type of coverage needed for vehicles owned or rented by your company. However, should an employee become involved in in an accident when driving their own vehicle or a rented one while…

Read More
Back To Top