Starke Agency recognizes the emergence of the technology sector in Alabama. In fact, we represent several insurance companies that have built insurance programs specifically designed for the new risk in our electronic age. So whether you are a website designer, software designer, information technology consultant, computer repair and maintenance company, network architect, data storage company, telecommunications firm or another type of technology company, we have the cutting edge products and expertise to protect you in our new digital world.
We know the risk specific to the technology industry.
Technology companies have specific exposures to risk that must be adequately addressed. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Technology Errors and Omissions Liability including Business Interruption
- Network and Information Security Liability including Breach of Private and Confidential Information
- Communications and Media Liability including Intellectual Property Rights
- Worldwide Product Offering
- Privacy Notification and Regulatory Expense
In a society of heavy litigation, having an insurance agency that understands exposures specific to your industry is critical. We understand your industry exposures and how to keep you “clicking” to stay ahead of the competition. Give us a call to learn how we can design an insurance program to meet your unique challenges and give you confidence moving forward.