For over 85 years, we have insured many different types of manufacturing operations, with unique risks and challenges. From dog toys to mailboxes, from poultry processors to chicken fryers, from light and heavy metal manufacturers to textile firms, we have helped numerous companies solve their risk exposures. In fact, some of our principles have served as board members of some of the largest food manufactures in the Southeast.
We understand that every manufacturing business is unique and may be best served with a customized manufacturing liability insurance policy. Therefore, our consultants will design a plan specific to your business. Using traditional and non-traditional risk management techniques, we are able to ensure a comprehensive risk management program for your business.
We know the risk specific to the manufacturing industry.
The manufacturing industry has specific exposures to risk that must be adequately addressed. Some of these risk exposures include:
- General Liability, including Products Liability
- Business Income, including Dependent Properties
- Utility Service Interruption from Damage-On and Off Premises
- Machinery Breakdown to include Production Machinery
- Peak Season Inventory Endorsements
- Vendors Liability
- Employment Practices Liability including Third Party Discrimination
- Product Recall
- Worldwide Coverage to include International Exposures
We will design an individualized program to address the unique exposures you face at a competitive price. Give us a call to learn how we can protect your business and give you confidence moving forward.