For the past eighty years, Starke Agency has been insuring private schools in central Alabama. Being a non-profit entity, an educational institution cannot afford to have any gaps in its insurance program. Rather than learning the hard way, we can help you identify exposures and create a solution to protect your school.
We know risks specific to educational institutions.
Educational institutions face specific and unique exposures that must be adequately addressed. We represent the insurance companies with specifically designed programs for schools. Because of our expertise and experience, we know the risks you face. Some of the risk exposures include:
- Educators Professional Liability
- Nurses Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Employment Practices Liability including Third Party Discrimination
- Cyber Security Liability
- Bus & Automobile Liability – Transporting of Children
- Volunteer Fund Raising Exposures
- Liability from the Actions of School Clubs
Schools are a dynamic environment with numerous activities. Overnight field trips can include trips all over the United States as well as international travel. Parent volunteers, as well as school employees, are often transporting students to various educational activities and athletic events. Starke Agency has the experience and understands the diverse and various exposures schools face every day. Do not wait until the unexpected happens to learn your insurance program failed to pass the test. Rather, give us a call today to learn how we can ensure you are protected and give you confidence moving forward.