skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- As of last Thursday, all staff, except for critical support, are working from home and have call-forwarding from their direct dial numbers to their cellphones.
- Support staff that choose to come in will practice social distancing.
- We were ahead of our peers in that we were prepared for working remotely due to advance planning, implementing stay-at-home deep work days and Crisis Management Procedures which were implemented several years ago.
- We are handling claims, certificates of insurance, mail, etc. according to procedures followed in normal everyday circumstances.
- We are functioning normally. However, our biggest concern is not us but the impact this Pandemic is having on the lives and businesses of our customers as the economy goes through this “pause”.
- Starke Agency was founded in 1929—a year of some financial uncertainty, yet we made it through. We will continue to be here for our customers, employees, vendors and community.
- Our balance sheet strength is unparallel amongst our peers and we rank in the 99th percentile nationwide, allowing us to stay financially secure through this time.
- We are conducting a management meeting via zoom every Monday at 10:00 AM. The management team is connected and engaged.
- Our Management Team is corresponding daily with our fellow associates to maintain a high level of interaction, offer encouragement and work as seamlessly as possible while our team navigates these times.
- We are having daily discussions with our insurance peers to make sure our response is in line with some of the top insurance agencies in the country.
- All staff have remote access to our agency management system (Applied), producers have Applied Mobile apps for routine questions and customers have access through our Starke Agency, Inc. app found in iTunes and Google Play stores
- We also have the ability to use electronic signatures so all business, new and renewal, can be handled with no physical presence.