Starke Agency has been insuring public entities for over 85 years. Our experience includes water works boards, municipalities, fire departments, police departments, land fills, gas districts, sewer and roads, swimming pools, libraries, and parks. Whatever your needs, we have the resources and expertise to provide the coverage you need.
We know the risk specific to public entities.
Public entities have specific exposures to risk that must be adequately addressed. Because of our expertise and experience, we know the risks you face. Some of these risk exposures include:
- Property and Auto Coverage
- Law Enforcement Liability
- Public Official Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability
- Flood Zone Determinations
- Bonds, including Public Official Bonds
- Failure to Supply and Sewer Back Up
- Third Party Discrimination
- Cyber Liability
We can review your insurance program for any exposures. Give us a call to learn how we can protect your public entity and give you confidence moving forward.