For over 85 years, we have served the healthcare industry. From medical laboratories to hospitals, doctors’ offices to pharmaceutical companies, and third party administrators to healthcare software providers, we have the resources and expertise to protect your healthcare business. We recognize that each organization is unique, so we tailor programs for each of our clients.
We know the risk specific to the healthcare industry.
The healthcare industry has specific exposures to risk that must be adequately addressed. Because of our expertise and experience, we know the risks you face. Some of these risk exposures include:
- Professional Liability including Managed Care and Benefits Management
- Medical and Computer Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Courier Liability
- Medical Records Protection
- Healthcare Regulatory Liability
- HIPPA / Privacy Issues / Cyber Liability
- Government Agency — Defense Protection Reimbursement Fiduciary Liability
Your patients are not the only ones that need checkups. To ensure your insurance program is in good health, we can review your insurance program for any unprotected exposures. Give us a call to learn how we can protect your business and give you confidence moving forward.